Payment Options and Pricing Policy
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
- All payments can only be made via EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) or Direct Deposit.
- It is imperative to use your invoice number as a reference for payments into our account.
- Metcon Refinery Does not accept credit card or cheque payments for gold products over the internet.
- Metcon Refinery reserves the right to refuse an order when the confirmed price is incorrect, due to either computer-related problems or sudden movements in the market.
- Metcon Refinery endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current products; you’re total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax, shipping charges and insurance (on the day of shipping).
- If you choose not to insure your order, you do so entirely at your own risk and Metcon and it’s employees will not be responsible for any theft, damage or loss.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
One of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load Metcon Refinery as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
|Account Name||Metal Concentrators S.A. (Pty) LTD|
|Account Number||407 757 7228|
You may pay for your products through a direct deposit. It’s exactly the same as doing an EFT payment, except you’ll have to go into your bank and physically make your direct deposit there. Please fax through your deposit slip to us on (021) 510 0778 to ensure your payment is confirmed and order shipped as quickly as possible.
Cash deposit fees are for your account, and must be included in you direct deposit. Banking Details are as same as above.
Card Payments: We welcome payment via credit card through our “” payment gateway. Unfortunately, the convenience of using a card transaction gateway comes at a small additional cost to your overall order which is levied by our gateway provider. The fees associated with the use of the payment gateway will be added to the total cost of the order and no additional cost is added by MetCon.
Metcon Refinery has a strict no refund policy on items that are bought, excluding that of which are for damaged goods. Goods that are damaged can be returned in their same packaging to Metcon Refinery within 10 calendar days of purchasing, including a description of why the item has been returned. If Metcon Refinery deems the product to be damaged, they will replace the product with a more suitable one. Metcon Refinery by no means offers monetary refunds on unsatisfactory products.
Your transaction will be handled quickly and with the utmost discretion.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service.
The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.